Profile measurement enables the virtual cutting of a specimen. The user defines a path on the optical color image and receives the corresponding 3D profile. Roughness and contour measurements conform to recognized international EN ISO standards. The profile analysis also provides the fitting of primitives such as circles, angles or others which allows manual and semi automatic measurement possibilities as well.
- Profile extraction with different width
- Filtering of the profile with selectable Lc value with ISO 4288 conformity information
- Manual cursor measurement
- Roughness and waviness parameter according to ISO 4287 and ISO 11562
- Calculation of fourier spectrum of profiles and bearing ratio curve
- Calculation of statistical parameters of profiles
- Calculation of mean and standard deviation of profiles